WT ASIA IS OPEN - FINAL DAY THURSDAY.
Register today for Asia Pacific's largest tobacco expo.
WT Asia, the region’s leading exhibition serving the tobacco industry returns to Indonesia for the seventh time this October and finds a new home in Surabaya. WT Asia will take place at the Grand City Convex Convention Hall from 16-17 October 2019.
ENTRY IS FREE, BUT VISITORS MUST REGISTER FOR AN ENTRY BADGE. REGISTER HERE.
The move to Surabaya has proved to be a popular choice with the industry, with exhibition space now completely sold out. The event is expected to host over 1,000 visitors from across the region, with buyers already registered from China, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
Visitors can expect to see an exciting array of products and innovations from more than 60 international companies, showcasing everything from high speed cigarette making machinery and Heat-Not-Burn products to filters, leaf tobacco, trace and track, flavours and casings, acetate tow, shisha and tobacco products.
Interested in exhibiting?
Exhibiting at a WT Event gives you the perfect opportunity to position your company as a market leader and an expert in this field. Join us at WT Asia and…
- Meet with high-quality business decision makers
- Launch new products and research other advances in the market
- Raise awareness of your brand and product portfolio
- Gain important feedback from existing and potential clients
- Network with the industry in a social setting without distractions
- Participate in and benefit from the international WT publicity campaign
- Be a part of the only industry event based in Asia